Payara 188.8.131.52 will be released soon. (I think it's several days after.) All features are fixed and it seems to prepare for release now.
Well, recently some article was posted to Payara Blog. their are continuing series on alternatives for commercial Oracle GlassFish features, in other words, GlassFish 3.x w/commertial support to Payara Server migration.The series is following five articles at this time. See the detail if you're interested in.
- GlassFish to Payara Server Migration - Migrating away from the Load Balancer Configurator Plugin
- GlassFish to Payara Server Migration - Domain Administration Server Backup & Recovery
- GlassFish to Payara Server Migration: Hazelcast as a Coherence ActiveCache Alternative
- GlassFish to Payara Server Migration: Replacing the Monitoring Scripting Client
- GlassFish to Payara Server Migration - migrating away from the Oracle Access Manager integration
In general, almost commertial features of Oracle GlassFish 3.x can be replaced by Payara Server or tools in Operating Systems (e.g. cron), but some of them is difficult. (e.g. online backup of domain) Payara Team seems to plan to implement alternative features, so the situation may be better than now.
Payara is better and better each releases. At first, let's try to use Payara!